3.3 Link to a website or webpage
To enrich the content, you can provide course-related websites to students. The website link can be added to the section of your main course page.
Follow these steps to add a Course Page to your course:
1. Click the 'Turn editing on' button on the top right of the main course page.
3. Select 'URL' in the pop-up window within the 'Resources' part, and then click the 'Add' button.
4. Please follow these steps to configure the URL settings:
1. Enter the website or webpage name, which will appear as a hyperlink in the main course page.
2. Add a description of the website or webpage to briefly describe the content.
3. In the External URL field, enter the URL you wish to add, for example: http://www.uic.edu.hk.
5. Click the 'Save and display' button to view the URL.